Microsoft held their E3 press conference on 6/15/2015. Below you’ll find the video of just their announcements. It’s about an 1.5 hours. Below that is a summary of their announcements.
· Halo 5-Gaurdians
o Other Spartans hunt down Master Chief, Nathan Fillion is one of them.
· Some game called Recore was also shown. A new franchise for XboxOne. Looks like a FPS with robot pets.
· Xbox backwards compatibility. Play your Xbox 360 games on your Xbox One.
· Elite Wireless controller-swapable parts, button remapping.
· Mods created on the PC for Fallout 4 will be transferable and playable on the Xbox One.
· Electronic Arts- Plants Versus Zombies Garden Warfare 2 announced.
· Forza Motorsports 6-Still looks pretty
· Bandai Namco-Dark Souls 3 early 2016.
· Ubisoft-The revamped Hitman shown off
· Tom Clancy’s The Division trailer
· Rainbow Six siege available Oct 13, 2015
· Indie Titles-Over 1,000 new Indie titles
· Giganitc- Cell shaded free to play team based shooter, Beta Aug 2015.
· Ashen-E3 trailer
· Beyond Eyes
· Ion-From the makers of Day Z a space survival game
· Laura Croft-Rise of the Tomb Raider, available Nov. 10th 2015
· Rare Replay, 30 retro gaming titles available for $30 Aug 4, 2015
· Online pirate game-Sea of Thieves
· Defend against the invading heroes with Fable Legends
· Free to play, cross compatible between XboxOne and Windows 10
· Microsoft work with Valve VR and Oculus Rift.
· HoloLens – Minecraft version built specifically for HoloLens. Portal on the wall into the Minecraft world or place your Minecraft world on a table for over view mode.
· Gears of War 4- Sometime this Holiday 2015