Oculus had a Pre-E3 event today in which they had some interesting announcements. Below is the summary of those announcements.
· · Oculus showed off the final consumer version that they’ll be shipping, note the integrated headphones for 360 degree audio and new comfort oriented head mount.
· Eve: Valkyrie- Puts you in the cockpit of a spaceship
· RPG Chronos-where you try to solve a maze one a year but age in game and get new powers as you age.
- Lucky’s Tail- 3D platformer
Partnership with Microsoft
· Gives access to Windows 10
- The wireless Xbox One controller and PC adapater to be included
· Can stream your Xbox One games to the Oculus in theater like experience
· Investing $10 million dollars in Indie Game developers to create games for Oculus
Oculus Input Solution
· Their input solution-Oculus Touch
· Looks to us like a Wii remotes with a special ring for tracking and extra buttons